The open floor plan of the Agriculture Building can accommodate a variety of public and private functions all year.
Common uses include:
- Business & Corporate Meetings, Trainings & Seminars
- Fundraisers & Banquets
- Organizational Meetings & Retreats
- Weddings, Receptions & Parties
Inside features a spacious concrete floor plan that can seat over 800 people.
Rental Fee: $965.00
- Facility Description: Open-span
- Square Footage: 19,400 sq. ft.
Length: 180 ft.
Width: 100 ft.
- Restroom Available: Yes
- A/C Available: Yes
- Heat Available: Yes
- Offices: 2
- Overhead Doors: H 14′ x W 10′
- Seating Capacity: 600 – 800
- Floor Type: Concrete
- Other: 13 ft. garage
The Agriculture Building is located on the southwest side of the Missouri State Fair Grandstands.
Plan Your Event
Interested in hosting an event in Sedalia? View common Event Types hosted at the Fairgrounds every year to learn if it is the right venue for you!
Do you have an event planned and are looking for additional resources? We can provide recommendations for service partners, on-grounds services, FAQs and more!