The Missouri State Fairgrounds provides an ideal venue for a wide range of events.
Missouri State Fair Facility Rental Process
1. Complete Rental Form
Event Rental Forms
To request information about planning an event at the Missouri State Fairgrounds please fill out the appropriate form below.
Completing form does not guarantee rental but will provide our customers with facility rental information. After submitting rental form, Missouri State Fairgrounds Event Staff will email you rental information. Tours are available by appointment only Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm and 1pm-4pm.
2. Once contract has been issued, sign and return rental contract with the deposit by deadline listed on contract.
3. Pay preliminary invoice, if required. Will be listed on contract, if required.
4. Provide proof of insurance or purchase from Missouri State Fairgrounds.
5. Missouri State Fairgrounds staff will contact you two to four weeks prior to your event to get rental equipment needs and setup schedule.
Curious as to what type of events we can host? A short list of previously hosted events can be found below. Click to learn more,
- Corporate Training and Seminar Facilities
- Craft Shows
- Equine Shows and Sales
- Fundraisers and Club Banquets
- Livestock and Small Animal Shows, Sales, and Auctions
- Motorsport Shows and Rallies
- Organizational Meetings, Retreats, and Conventions
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) Camping Rallies
- Sporting Events
- Trade Shows
- Weddings, Receptions, and Parties
- Wholesale and Retail Sales
Contact Us to Learn More
Don’t see your particular event type listed? Contact us directly. We’ll be happy to discuss how the Missouri State Fairgrounds in Sedalia can help make your event special. Outstanding and historic buildings, personal attention, an ideal location, and fees that won’t break your budget all combine to make the Missouri State Fairgrounds the perfect host for your next event.
Contact Steven Sims, Events Manager, at 800-422-3247 or
660-530-5600, or email@example.com to see how we can enhance the success of your event.