The Missouri State Fairgrounds provides an ideal venue for a wide range of events, including those listed below. Click to learn more,
- Concerts and Festivals
- Corporate Training and Seminar Facilities
- Craft Shows
- Equine Shows and Sales
- Fundraisers and Club Banquets
- Livestock and Small Animal Shows, Sales, and Auctions
- Motorsport Shows and Rallies
- Organizational Meetings, Retreats, and Conventions
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) Camping Rallies
- Sporting Events
- Trade Shows
- Weddings, Receptions, and Parties
- Wholesale and Retail Sales
Event Rental Forms
To request information about planning an event at the Missouri State Fairgrounds please fill out the appropriate form below.
Contact Us to Learn More
Don’t see your particular event type listed? Contact us directly. We’ll be happy to discuss how the Missouri State Fairgrounds in Sedalia can help make your event special. Outstanding and historic buildings, personal attention, an ideal location, and fees that won’t break your budget all combine to make the Missouri State Fairgrounds the perfect host for your next event.
Contact Courtney Fry, Events Manager, at 800-422-3247 or
660-530-5600, or Courtney.Fry@mda.mo.gov to see how we can enhance the success of your event.