In order to protect our health care workers from the winter weather, curbside testing at Bothwell’s Walk In Clinic will move to drive-through testing at the Sheep Pavilion on the Missouri State Fairgrounds from Dec. 1 to March 31.
Testing hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
Here’s what to do if you need a COVID-19 test:
1. Pre-register by calling (660) 827-7900 or going online after Dec. 1 at https://www.brhc.org/services/winter_covid-19_testing.aspx .
2. Enter the Missouri State Fairgrounds at Gate 6A on Clarendon Road.
3. Follow the signs for pre-registration.
4. Pre-registrants should call (660) 827-7900 to check in once at the Sheep Pavilion.
5. If you don’t pre-register, there is a registration area inside the testing entrance gate.
People may still receive COVID-19 tests inside the Walk In Clinic through a provider appointment. The clinic is located on the first floor of the Healing Arts Center at 3700 W. 10th Street.